Thank you for taking the time to check out the Fifth Republic Party. Below is a list of some of the party’s core issues and principles.
On the right (or at the bottom of the page in mobile devices) are links to some related websites you can explore.
- Israel is an illegitimate terrorist state that has no right to exist and should be terminated.
- Jewarchy is a thing, and it needs to be fought.
- China should be treated as a friend, not an enemy.
- The United States’ policy of unilaterally sanctioning other countries must stop.
- That includes ending the Cuban embargo.
- We must begin reducing the national debt.
- The military-industrial complex must be downsized drastically.
- The growing gulf between the rich and poor must be reduced, partly by placing a limit on CEO pay and personal wealth.
- All countries have a right to decide what form of government and economic system they will adopt.
- The U.S. should show more humility. For example, Olympic athletes should dip the flag to countries hosting the Olympic games.
- U.S. citizens should be encouraged to embrace foreign high-tech, including Chinese smart phones, partly to escape the extraordinary corruption and surveillance embraced by Google, Microsoft, etc.
- Genetically modified food needs to be monitored and controlled much most strictly.